There is a process to follow for Membership.
- Arrange a visit to the club
- Over a 3 month probationary period, take the opportunity to attend club nights, meet other members, run trains and see for yourself that this is a club for you. While the club provides plenty, you will need to also consider what you could do for the club. Skills can always be learnt or taught. Participation and ‘can do’ attitude are key.
- Make a commitment. Complete the form below or update your existing account.
- Once your Membership is approved by the Committee, you will need to pay:
- an initial $45 to receive a Club Shirt, Club Badge, etc.
- the Annual Fee, $80
- Once paid, your status will be upgraded to Member and DCC loco IDs assigned.
- Enjoy your Club.
Therefore, if you are intending to fulfill the Membership Requirements above and wish to setup an account in preparation, you can complete the form below. The form will create an account on our mailing system and provide the Committee the prerequisite information required for consideration.
If you are not sure, or not yet considering Membership, Register as a Friend of WMRC and then update your account details later if you desire to apply for Membership.